FBCCLOVER is prayerfully seeking the following positions:
Children's Ministry Director (Full-Time)
Children’s Ministry Director - Full-time
First Baptist Church Clover, SC is prayerfully seeking a Full-Time Children’s Ministry Director. This position will involve ministering to families from pre-school through the 5th grade. FBCCLOVER is attraction young families with children that are connecting to our church through a thriving AWANA and Upward Sports ministry.
The Children’s Ministry Director is responsible to the Minister of Discipleship and Evangelism, for the development and execution of a comprehensive program of Christian development at the preschool and elementary student level. The Children’s Ministry Director will consult with staff, appropriate committees and program leaders concerning activities in their areas when students are involved.
1) Serve as coordinator and resource person for all children’s ministry in the church working with parents, the Preschool and Children’s Ministry Committees, and the existing organizations of the church.
2) Provide Christian leadership, direction, counseling, and nurturing of children; thereby enhancing Christian growth, unity, and fellowship.
3) Plan, staff, promote and implement a Wednesday Night Ministry to children.
4) Plan, staff, promote and implement a Sunday morning preschool ministry.
5) Conduct, promote and coordinate all preschool and children’s events.
6) Plan four children’s events a year and two preschool events a year.
7) Prepare a monthly Children’s Ministry Calendar.
8) Train and supervise Children’s Ministry support staff.
9) Perform children’s sermons as needed.
10) Participate in a regular program of visitation to children and their families.
11) Participate in hospital and crisis ministry visitation to children and their families.
12) Participate as a member of the Church Council.
13) Attend weekly staff meetings.
14) Provide articles for church media.
15) Attend the 11:00 a.m. service regularly and the 8:30 a.m. service when needed.
This position is a full-time position and furthers the church’s religious mission.
Interested applicants may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org