Be Sanctified and Blameless - 1 Thess. 5:23-24
1. It is not within human power to be sanctified and blameless.
2. The God who calls us, will also choose us for heaven and none will be lost.
3. God who calls us will not overlook any of us.
4. Only God “Himself” can completely cleanse and separate us from imperfection and sin.
- “When it comes to holiness, God will not be reduced to a kindly farmer saying, “That’ll do, son. That’ll do.”
- "1 Thessalonians 5:24 is your spiritual anxiety pill. “He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.”